- Make a post (public, friends locked, filtered...whatever you're comfortable with) to your LJ. The post should contain your list of 10 holiday wishes. The wishes can be anything at all, from simple and fandom-related ("I'd love a Snape/Hermione icon that's just for me") to medium ("I wish for _____ on DVD") to really big ("All I want for Christmas is a new car/computer/house/TV.") The important thing is, make sure these wishes are things you really, truly want.
- If you wish for real-life things (not fics or icons), make sure you include some sort of contact info in your post, whether it's your address or just your email address where Santa (or one of his elves) could get in touch with you.
- Surf around your friends list (or friends friends, or just random journals) to see who has posted their list. And now here's the important part:
- If you see a wish you can grant, and it's in your heart to do so, make someone's wish come true. Sometimes someone's trash is another's treasure, and if you have a leather jacket you don't want or a gift certificate you won't use--or even know where you could get someone's dream purebred Basset Hound for free--do it.
- You needn't spend money on these wishes unless you want to. The point isn't to put people out, it's to provide everyone a chance to be someone else's holiday elf--to spread the joy. Gifts can be made anonymously or not--it's your call.
- There are no rules with this project, no guarantees, and no strings attached. Just...wish, and it might come true. Give, and you might receive. And you'll have the joy of knowing you made someone's holiday special.
1. a *really* good quality digital camera that has a flip lense or screen so i can take pictures again (all my cameras is brokerz)
2. the nintendo ds *ice pink color!* with "animal crossing:wild world," "nintendogs - dachshund," and meybee even "boy and his blob" :o hehe i'm just a big ole game geeker :>
3. portraits of my fuzzy babies! i don't have nearly enough nice photos of them.
4. anything ARTISTIC!!! i love displaying my friends artworks, online or in my house! :) ((especially if it relates to me or my fuzzy beebies!)) one thing i really, really would love would to have would be a winged sculpture or portrait of my first ferret, little smith.
5. fun and interesting quilt squares!!! it'd be a blast to make a fun crazy quilt from art my friends put together, 8" x 8", it can be anything you want and any material you want! (as long as it's sewable!!! >P)
6. a blythe doll! (even if it's a little beat up, i would love to customize one!)
7. a black dollfie plus wig and a piratey type outfit for her with reds, blacks, and purples (or any cute punky style outfit)
8. loose wool and synthetic hair in different colors and scraps of leather and suede in different shades
9. new tires for my car
10. really pretty snowflake ornaments!!
525 C Monkton Road
Monkton MD 21111